Friday, June 25, 2010

Thank You Lord


1. Every day I am thankful for what I have and who I am!

2. Every day I clutch my blanket and smile when the alarm goes off. Thank you, Lord that I can hear. There are many who are deaf!

3. Even though I keep my eyes closed against the morning light for as long as possible, thank you Lord for I can see. Many are blind!

4. Even though I huddle in my bed & put off rising, thank you, Lord that I have the strength to rise. There are many who are bedridden!

5. Even though the first hour of my day is hectic, when socks are lost, toast is burnt, tempers are short, and my children are loud, thank you, Lord for my family. There are many who are lonely!

6. Even though our breakfast tables never looks like the pictures in the magazines, & our meal is sometimes unbalanced, thank you, Lord for the food we have. There are many who are hungry!

7. Even though the routine of my job is monotonous, thank you, Lord for the opportunity to work. There are many who have no job!

8. I thank you, Lord, for giving me life!

Look back and give the Lord thanks; look forward & trust Him; look around & serve Him; look within & find the Lord! Remember that God closes doors that no man can open & He opens doors that no man can close!
Copied.

No comments:

Post a Comment